- Our vessels are cleaned according to standards that promote a safe and healthy environment conducive to protecting guests and staff. While hand sanitizers are provided, guests are also welcomed to bring on board similar personal items which may make them more comfortable during the tour. When not participating in water activities, all guests will be required to wear masks or face covering which cover your mouth and nose, at all times. All crew will also adhere to these standards. Safety is our priority.
- In the past, we would have provided snorkel gear for our tour participants, however since COVID 19 please note that new Government regulations require that guests use personal snorkeling gear for snorkeling activity. We would suggest that you bring these with you as supplies on the island could be limited.
For your consideration
We welcome all guests on our Sun Fun Group or Private Tours, but there are a few stipulations that we have implemented for the safety and comfort of all guests. Please note that:
- During our registration process, all guests are required to sign a waiver. The same form is completed by a parent or guardian for minor participants.
- For our Sun Fun Group tours, we do not permit children less than two years old, pregnant individuals or persons with injuries or other conditions that might be affected by a boat ride. We expect that if guests chose to book a private tour with these conditions, that these will be disclosed and that guests will assume any risk associated with participating in the tour.
- For safety on the vessel, there is a no smoking policy which is strictly enforced.
- Additional restrictions may apply which we would be happy to discuss with you based on your specific needs.
Paying for your excursion
It is always our pleasure to assist guests with pricing details for their selected tour! Once you complete our information page or connect with us directly via email at email@example.com, we will respond to you very promptly.
Our primary payment options include VISA and Mastercard. Please note that we request credit card information to reserve your booking via email or telephone. Cash payments are also permitted.
We understand that sometimes plans change. To ensure operations are not adversely affected, the Company has the following policies in place:
- No charge will be made if cancellation notice is received at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour
- Half the full fare will be charged if cancellation notice is received within 48 hours of your scheduled tour
- Full fare will be charged if cancellation notice is received within 24 hours of your scheduled tour
Due to the nature of activity, all tours are weather permitted. If there is a need to make changes to your scheduled tour, guests will be contacted and we would seek to re-schedule for another date. If that is not feasible, no charges will be processed.
Sun Fun Tours Ltd. understands the need to safe guard information shared by our guests and as such does not provide data to third parties.